Monday

YAHOOIEEE!!!!!!!! i'm excited because we leave for England in 2 weeks. WHOA!!!!!!!but the renter person is coming to our house on the 10th (we leave the 15th) and so we have to go to a hotel. :( with cable! :) (we don't have cable, in case you were wondering) anyways, I also just got my lingual arch thingy taken out of my mouth, and i won't have any strange appliances in my mouth for the whole year!!!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAY!!!!!!
i'm excited.
anyways, we are packing now, so it's really boring and it hurts and it's NOT FUN.
so bye see ya guys again when i'm in ENGLAND!!!!!!!
(ie: i will post again when i arrive in the other country of my choice [uuuh...i guess i'll do eenie meenie miny mo.....ENGLAND!])
-Lula, the one and only rockin one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment